Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
was established in 2017, after the field of study of Saxophone was created at the Jan Deyl Conservatory of Music. It is a group of young musicians, both students and graduates of the Conservatory, who meet in their leisure time. Simply people who like this kind of music. Big Braille Band regularly plays at the Conservatory's balls and also cooperates with the organization SONS (Czech Blind United).
Jazz Dock´s long futuristic bar is full of traditional and proven drinks and cocktails as well as specialities and news for anyone with fantasy. You can enjoy also Jazz Dock kitchen´s delicatessen and treat yourself a tasty dinner, all the time during musical production.
- Please check the current conditions for admission to concerts.
- In case of bad weather, the concert will take place inside the club.
- The concert has one 20 minutes long intermission.
- The drinks and food are not included in the ticket price.
- The seats will be allocated to you by the promoter after the entry to the club.
- We recommend to arrive at least 30 min in advance.
We bring you the best jazz concerts in Prague.