A triple bill made up of works by distinguished contemporary choreographers
The very first time that Czech National Ballet dancers and audience encounters pieces by choreographers Pastor and Goecke. Bringing to bear modern movement vocabulary, all three pieces seek singular aesthetics, feature distinct creative refinement and profound metaphoric message, yet are also characterised by vibrating “instruments” – dancing bodies and sonorous strings.
Krzysztof Pastor, Hans van Manen and Marco Goecke set their vibrant choreographies to the vibrant music of Alfred Schnittke, Henryk Górecki, Benjamin Britten and Gustav Mahler.
- Please check the current conditions for admission to concerts.
- Purchased tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
- No discounts are provided.
- Theatre is a cultural institution. Please respect the common principles of appropriate behaviour and clothing.
- The program may be subject to change.
- The price includes service fee of 3,7 € (100,- CZK)
See other opera and ballet performances in Prague.