Experience the beer culture in Czech Republic
This unique tour combines a visit of brewery in Velké Popovice and an evening tour with a visit of 3 original Prague pubs, located around Old Town Square. First you´ll travel by coach to the Kozel brewery to see the process of beer brewing. You´ll visit the bottling and barrelling room and taste unfiltered, unpasteurized Kozel on tap.
Upon your arrival to Prague, you will experience an authentic pub culture.
- Walk trough the picturesque courtyard to the historical building of Kozel Brewery.
- Learn about the history of brewery since its very foundation by Ringhoffer family.
- See the process of beer brewing and the ingredients which make this beer unique.
- Visit the bottling and barrelling room and taste unfiltered, unpasteurized Kozel on tap.
- Upon your arrival to Prague, you´ll join our educated guides for an authentic pub culture experience and get to know both beer and people of Prague deeper.
- Bus Prague - Velké Popovice - Prague
- Kozel Brewery entrance
- Visit of 3 original Prague pubs, each stop including a complimentary beer
- Free pick-up at hotel
See meeting point on the map (Na Příkopě 23, Prague 1).
- Tour ends in Na Příkopě 23 (where the meeting point is).
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 min. early. No refunds for latecomers.
- To arrange hotel pick up, call the hotline number (will be on your ticket).
- Minimum group size is 2 people. If the tour is not filled, there are two options: the ticket can be transferred to another date or a full refund is possible if you can´t make the suggested new date.
See full list of sightseeing tours.