Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
Experience the beer culture in Czech Republic
This unique tour combines a visit of brewery in Velké Popovice and an evening tour with a visit of 3 original Prague pubs, located around Old Town Square. First you´ll travel by coach to the Kozel brewery to see the process of beer brewing. You´ll visit the bottling and barrelling room and taste unfiltered, unpasteurized Kozel on tap.
- Walk trough the picturesque courtyard to the historical building of Kozel Brewery.
- Learn about the history of brewery since its very foundation by Ringhoffer family.
- See the process of beer brewing and the ingredients which make this beer unique.
- Visit the bottling and barrelling room and taste unfiltered, unpasteurized Kozel on tap.
- Upon your arrival to Prague, you´ll join our educated guides for an authentic pub culture experience and get to know both beer and people of Prague deeper.
- Guide (English, Spanish)
- Bus Prague - Velké Popovice - Prague
- Kozel Brewery entrance
- Visit of 3 original Prague pubs, each stop including a complimentary beer
- Free pick-up at hotel
See meeting point on the map (Na Příkopě 23, Prague 1).
- Tour ends in Na Příkopě 23 (where the meeting point is).
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 min. early. No refunds for latecomers.
- To arrange hotel pick up, call the hotline number (will be on your ticket).
- Minimum group size is 2 people. If the tour is not filled, there are two options: the ticket can be transferred to another date or a full refund is possible if you can´t make the suggested new date.
See full list of sightseeing tours.