Get the Czech beer, people and culture under your skin on this fun & informative tour
Czech beer is an inseparable part of Czech culture. It’s not just a leisure activity – pivo (beer) is a part of political discussions, fun events and many major events in Czech history. Czechs drink more beer per capita than any other country in the world, and they do it with their own unique style. Pub conversations are where history happens.
International diplomats, including Madeleine Albright and President Bill Clinton, have sampled the local specialty while in Prague. The Velvet Revolution was discussed and celebrated over foam-topped glasses. Any government plans to increase the price would likely to lead to another revolt.
- The educated guides will take you on an authentic pub culture journey.
- Get to know both the pivo and the people of Prague on a deeper level.
- Visits to three restaurants, each stop including a complimentary beer
- Free pick-up at hotel
See meeting point on the map (Na Příkopě 23, Prague 1). Please look for Premiant City Tour kiosk.
- Tour ends in City centre.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 min. early. No refunds for latecomers.
- To arrange hotel pick up, call the hotline number (will be on your ticket).
- Minimum group size is 2 people. If the tour is not filled, there are two options: the ticket can be transferred to another date or a full refund is possible if you can´t make the suggested new date.
More Prague sightseeing. Pick your favourite!