Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
Listen to organ, mezzo-soprano and violin during this chamber concert by the Gothic Charles Bridge
The organ of St. Francis of Assisi Church is the second oldest organ in Prague, built in 1702. Many famous personalities such as W. A. Mozart, A. Dvořák or J. Seger played this unique music instrument, which has been recently sensibly repaired.
- F. X. Brixi – Preludium C Major
- F. M. Veracini – Sonate A minor
- G. B. Pergolesi – Aria
- T. Albinoni – Adagio G minor for violin and organ
- A. Vivaldi – Domine Deus
- J. S. Bach – Toccata d minor
- J. S. Bach – Aria – Matthew Passion
- J. S. Bach – Air from Suite no. 3
- W. A. Mozart – Ave verum
- A. Dvořák – Biblical songs
- F. Schubert – Ave Maria
- J. F. N. Seger – Fuga in d
- C. Franck – Panis Angelicus
Veronika Fučíková-Mráčková – mezzo-soprano
Tomáš Kokš – violin
Jiřina Marešová – organ
Listen to festive fanfares, played by two trumpeters in stylized costumes on the heraldic trumpets before beginning of the concert at the staircase of the church. The artists are performing usually 30 minutes before beginning of the concert.
Other Prague classical music concerts