Classical music concert at St. Francis of Assisi Church
The organ of St. Francis of Assisi Church is the second oldest organ in Prague, built in 1702.
Many famous personalities such as W. A. Mozart, A. Dvořák or J. Seger played this unique music instrument, which has been recently repaired.
- F. X. Brixi – Prelude in C major
- F. M. Veracini – Sonata in A minor
- G. B. Pergolesi – Aria
- T. Albinoni – Adagio in G minor for violin and organ
- A. Vivaldi – Domine Deus
- J. S. Bach – Toccata in D minor
- J. S. Bach – Aria – St. Matthew Passion
- J. S. Bach – Air from Suite no. 3
- W. A. Mozart – Ave verum
- A. Dvořák – Biblical songs
- F. Schubert – Ave Maria
- J. F. N. Seger – Fugue in D
- C. Franck – Panis Angelicus
Veronika Fučíková-Mráčková - mezzo-soprano
Tomáš Kokš - violin
Michaela Káčerková - organ
Listen to festive fanfares, played by two trumpeters in stylized costumes on the heraldic trumpets before beginning of the concert at the staircase of the church. The artists are performing in front of the church usually 1,5 - 2 hours before the concert.
- No intermission
- The church opens 20 minutes before the concert.
- One child under 10 years free of charge (accompanied by two adults)
- Dress code: casual
Do you like more organ music?