Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
||November 17, 2018 | 19:00 (Sat)
||St. Francis Church
Classical concert near Charles Bridge: Ave Maria, Alleluia & Czech Baroque music
The organ of St. Francis of Assisi Church is the second oldest organ in Prague, built in 1702. Many famous personalities such as W. A. Mozart, A. Dvořák or J. Seger played this unique music instrument, which has been recently repaired.
- J. D. Zelenka – Aria Jerusalem
- J. S. Bach – Fantasia in G minor; Suita B moll – Badinerie
- G. F. Händel – Aria Father of Heaven
- F. X. Brixi – Prelude
- L. Janáček – Ave Maria
- A. Dvořák – Biblical song
- A. Rejcha – Air for Flute and Organ
- J. F. N. Seger – Fuga
- C. Saint-Saëns – Aria form Samson and Dalila
- F. Schubert – Ave Maria
- G. Caccini – Ave Maria
- W. A. Mozart – Andante F major
- W. A. Mozart – Laudamus Te
- W. A. Mozart – Alleluia
Barbora Polášková - mezzo-soprano
Zofie Vokálková - flute
Drahomíra Matznerová - organ
Listen to festive fanfares, played by two trumpeters in stylized costumes on the heraldic trumpets before beginning of the concert at the staircase of the church. The artists are performing in front of the church usually 1,5 - 2 hours before the concert.
- No intermission
- Children under 10 years free of charge
- Dress code: casual
Look at other organ music concerts in Prague.