Learn about the historical heart of Prague, beating in the rhythm of its Astronomical Clock on your private tour
Tour is available in English, French or Spanish.
Meeting Point: in front of the Via Musica - Prague Ticket Office Shop, Staroměstské
Taking a walk through the Old Town nowadays is like browsing a book of Europe´s architectural styles and watching them on display right in front of our eyes. The highly educated private guides enthusiastic about art and history will show you the highlights.
- Explore the Old Town located on the right bank of the Vltava River which is connected to the Lesser Town at the opposite bank by the famous Charles Bridge.
- Pass by the Municipal House
- Learn about the historical buildings on the Old Town Square and much more...
Included visit of either:
One of the most notable synagogues in Europe was built in the 13th century and became an emblematic sight of the former Jewish Quarter. Its Gothic-Renaissance interior remained practically intact – a fact that gives the visitor unparalleled feeling of numinosity and peculiarity.
Historical Old-Town Hall
The building is composed of five originally separate medieval houses and represents one of the most interesting Prague sights; the tour will take you to historical halls, some medieval, some decorated in Art-Nouveau style. There is also a Gothic chapel at the tower of the Astronomical Clock, where you can take a close look at the statues of apostles, whose procession every hour at the Astronomical Clock is one of the main Prague attractions. At the end of this tour we are going to take a trip back in time into the underground of the town hall, to the level of the original Romanesque streets.
See the meeting point on the map. (in front of the Via Musica - Prague Ticket Office shop, Staroměstské nám. 604/14, Prague 1)
- This tour is suitable for the mobility impaired who can rent a scooter for the tour.
- If you choose renting a scooter (please see gallery), it will be delievered to the meeting point for you. You will be able to visit the Prague Castle but the Strahov Library only if you can go up a few stairs on your own (about 30 minutes inside).
- In case you prefer to meet in your hotel, please call or text your guide in advance in order to change the meeting point (please find her phone number on your voucher)
- Entrance fees not included within the ticket price
- Children from 4 - 16 years go FREE OF CHARGE (except for the entrance fees)