The fourth part of Dvořák´s Complete Works for Solo Piano is performed by young talented pianist Natalie Schwamová
Antonín Dvořák: Complete Works for Solo Piano - IV. American Horizon
- Humoresque in F sharp major, B. 138
- Two Piano Pieces, B. 188
- Humoresques, Op. 101. B. 187
- Performance of the Humoresque No. 7 in G flat minor (on an original instrument of Antonin Dvořák)
Natalie Schwamová - piano
- Dress code: casual
- Printed tickets required
- The purchased vouchers cannot be returned or exchanged.
- For the concerts of Dvořák Prague Festival, no discounts are provided.
Other concerts of Dvořák Prague Festival 2020