Chamber cello & organ concert at Prague´s Baroque jewel, the St. Nicholas Church below Prague Castle
- J. S. Bach, A. Vivaldi, J. Pachelbel, Ch. Gounod
Dominika Weiss Hošková – cello
Přemysl Kšica – organ
Detailed concert program and information about the soloists
More facts about organ
- Please check the current conditions for admission to concerts.
- In this concert, the soloist is accompanied by the organ placed up in a side gallery of the church. In order to enable a perfect harmony between all of the performers, and thus the best artistic and acoustic experience, they perform together from this point and don't stand in front of the listeners.
- St. Nicholas Church opens for concert visitors 15 minutes before the concert.
- No intermission
- The concert is free of charge for children under 10 years.
- The promoter of concerts at St. Nicholas church does not provide group discounts.
- Program subject to change.
- Dress code: casual
Visit the St. Nicholas Bell Tower.