Listen to famous Symphony No. 9 of A. Dvořák in Prague Smetana Hall
- G. Puccini - O mio babbino caro (aria from Gianni Schicchi)
- Ch. Gounod - Jewel song (from the opera Faust)
- Ch. Gounod - Je veux vivre (from the opera Romeo and Juliet)
- A. Dvořák - Song to the Moon (aria from Rusalka)
- T. Albinoni - Concerto for trombone No. 2
- A. Dvořák - Symphony No. 9 "From the New World"
Heesun Do - soprano
Cheol-Woong Lee - trombone
North Czech Philharmony Teplice is an internationally recognized orchestra, dating back to 1838. With the orchestra have collaborated such artists as conductors Libor Pešek, Vladimír Válek, Jaroslav Soukup, Tomáš Koutník, Charles Olivieri-Munroe, violinist Maxime Vengerov, pianist Caroline Murat and many others.
The North Czech Philharmonic performs in European cultural centers like in Munich, Berlin, Basle, Paris, Valencia, Lisbon, Belgrade, Budapest, Zagreb, Ljubljana, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Grenoble, Madrid, La Valetta and others.
In the year 2006 the orchestra began to cooperate with the prestigious agency Columbia Artists Managemant New York Inc. The latest project was a tour to Germany with the Lord of the Rings Symphony by Howard Shore with motives of the same film. The orchestra performs regularly on the major stages in Prague and other Czech cities, too. Nevertheless, the emphasis of the artistic activities remains in performing concerts in Teplice with the main aim to contribute to the cultural life in this city.
- One 15 minutes intermission
- Dress code: casual / smart casual
See our list of sightseeing tours in and out of Prague.