Czech pianist and composer delivers J. S. Bach, R. Schumann or J. Suk in Dvořák Hall, Rudolfinum
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Largo from Sonata BWV 529 (arr. Samuil Feinberg)
- Ludwig van Beethoven: Sonata No. 30 in E major Op. 109
- Robert Schumann: Arabeske in C manor Op. 18 Novellette Op. 21 No. 2 in D major
- Josef Suk: Spring Op. 22a
- Bohuslav Martinů: Puppets I
- Adam Skoumal
Etude for the left hand
Juggler (rev. 2019)
Adam Skoumal - piano
- One 20 min. intermission
- Tickets purchased for this concert can not be transferred, exchanged or refunded unless the event is cancelled.
- No ticket discounts provided.
- Recommended dress code: smart casual
Go to Prague events to see more things to do in Prague.