Beautiful Czech Christmas Mass will bring you joy!
In Czech with English subtitles
What would Christmas be without the Czech Christmas Mass by Jakub Jan Ryba? In the run-up to Christmas, the Hybernia Theatre will be transformed into a church, returning it to its original early Baroque form, at least for a while...
Through the eyes of children's heroes who can't wait for Christmas Eve, we follow the journey of Czech shepherds to Bethlehem, where the baby Jesus was just born.
Amadeus Prague Orchestra
Lukáš Klánský - conductor
Kristýna Kůstková/Karolína Cingrošová - soprano
Eliška Zajícová - alt
Michal Bragagnolo - tenor
Daniel Hůlka/Daniel Klánský - bass
Included in the 1st price category:
- When you buy a ticket in the 1st price category, you will be able to see behind the scenes of the theater, where the remains of the original chapel are located. You'll also visit the theatre's terrace with beautiful views of Prague.
- Suitable for the whole family
- The mass is sung in Czech (there will be English subtitles).
- No intermission
- Dress code: smart casual
- The purchased tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
- The price includes service fee of 3,7 € (100,- CZK)
Check more Prague classical music.