Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
Chamber music of grand classical music at St. Francis Church by Charles Bridge
- Josef F. Norbert Seger - Toccata and Fugue C major
- Arcangelo Corelli - Concerto in F
- Antonín Dvořák - Biblical Songs
- Johann Sebastian Bach - Air
- Franz Schubert - Ave Maria
- Georg Friedrich Händel - Let the bright Seraphim
- Johann Sebastian Bach – Preludium in d
Wir danken dir, Herr Jesu Christ
- Tomaso Albinoni - Adagio
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Alleluja
- John Stanley - Suite in D
- Alessandro Scarlatti - Rompe Sprezza
- Hana Jonášová - soprano
Soloist at the National Theatre Prague, The State Opera Prague
- Miroslav Kejmar - trumpet
- Michelle Hradecká - organ
Listen to festive fanfares, played by two trumpeters in stylized costumes on the heraldic trumpets before beginning of the concert at the staircase of the church. The artists are performing usually 30 minutes before beginning of the concert.
About the organ:
The organ of St. Francis of Assisi Church is the second oldest organ in Prague, built in 1702. Many famous personalities such as W. A. Mozart, A. Dvorak or J. Seger played this unique music instrument, which has been recently sensibly repaired.
Other Prague classical music concerts