Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
Joy of listening to the classial music
The Royal Czech Orchestra and three of Prague's most acclaimed soloists present a program filled with masterpieces of classical music. The concert takes place at the Klementinum St. Salvator Church, which is situated directly at the Charles Bridge.
- A. Vivaldi: The Four Seasons (Spring&Summer)
- G. F. Händel: Largo from Xerxes
- J. S. Bach: Toccata in D minor (on the big organ)
- L. v. Beethoven: Symphony No. 5 (Allegro)
- A. Dvořák: Slavonic Dance No. 8
- M. A. Charpentier: Te Deum
- B. Smetana: The Moldau (Vltava)
- J. S. Bach: Air on the G - String
- F. Schubert: Ave Maria
- W. A. Mozart: Requiem - Lacrimosa
- W. A. Mozart: Salzburg Symphony in D Major (Allegro)
Royal Czech Orchestra (10-13 members)
Marie Fajtová - soprano
Soloist of the National Theatre
Robert Hugo - organ
Baroque music specialist, home organist of St. Salvator Church
Viktor Mazáček- violin solo
Member of the Czech Philharmonic
- No intermission
- Dress code: casual
Other Prague classical music concerts