Get the best deal: walk tour, historical tram, Prague Castle, lunch and free drink + one hour Vltava river boat ride
In this combined tour you will see the Czech capital city from many angles.
- Start your tour in the Republic Square (Náměstí Republiky).
- Walk in the Old Town area (which includes a unique Jewish quarters) towards Rudolfinum.
- Get on a historical tram to take you to the Prague Castle.
- Walk a bit in the Prague Castle area and then enjoy lunch!
- Continue along Nerudova Street, through the Lesser Town to the Charles Bridge.
- Take a short Vltava river cruise on a small boat. The views of the historical buildings along the river are great!
- Cross the Charles Bridge and go back to the Old Town.
- Guide (English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish)
- Walk Tour
- Historial Tram
- Lunch + free drink
- One hour cruise on the Vltava river
See meeting point on the map (Náměstí Republiky 3, Prague 1)
- Bring your ID with you.
- Tour terminates in the Old Town Square.
See other Prague and Czechia sightseeing tours