The famous story of singer Tosca and her lover Cavaradossi
Italian original version with Czech and English surtitles
Giacomo Puccini´s opera about the famous singer Tosca, her lover, the painter Cavaradossi and the malicious chief of police Scarpia, set in 1800 in Italy, is one of the most popular operas worldwide. The world premiere of opera Tosca took place at the Teatro Costanzi in Rome on 14 January 1900 and was a huge success.
Soloists of the State Opera
State Opera Orchestra
State Opera Chorus
- Please check the current conditions for admission to concerts.
- Purchased tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
- No discounts are provided.
- Theatre is a cultural institution. Please respect the common principles of appropriate behaviour and clothing.
- Two 15- minute intermissions
- The program may be subject to change.
- The price includes service fee of 3,7 € (100,- CZK)
We are happy to be your guide through Prague opera and ballet performances.