Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
Jolly concert of classical music at Klementinum St. Salvator Church situated directly at the Charles Bridge
The exquisite Royal Czech Orchestra and three of Prague's most acclaimed soloists present gems of classical music this Christmas time. The concert takes place at St. Salvator Church, the main church of Klementinum complex.
- M. A. Charpentier: Te Deum (Prélude)
- G. F. Händel: Largo from Xerxes
- A. Vivaldi: The Four Seasons (Spring & Summer)
- J. S. Bach: Toccata & Fugue in D minor
- W. A. Mozart: Requiem - Lacrimosa
- J. S. Bach: Air on the G - String
- F. Schubert: Ave Maria
- W. A. Mozart: Divertimento K136 Allegro
- B. Smetana: The Moldau
- L. van Beethoven: Symphony No. 5 - Allegro
Royal Czech Orchestra (10-13 members)
Marie Fajtová - soprano
Soloist of the National Theatre
Robert Hugo - organ
Baroque music specialist, home organist of St. Salvator Church
Viktor Mazáček- violin solo
Member of the Czech Philharmonic
The musicians took us on an impressive tour of the musical seasons. The pleasant sound of the Baroque organ has excelled in Bach's compositions, the exquisitely coordinated chamber orchestra portrayed all the layers of emotions, and the beautiful singing of Marie Fajtová was the cherry on the cake.
- Please check the current conditions for admission to concerts.
- We recommend you to come to the venue 20 min before the concert and exchange the ticket for the assigned seat ticket at the box office of the church located by the entrance on the right.
- No intermission
- Children up to age 8 free of charge
- Dress code: casual
Explore more classical music in Prague.