Laterna Magika: The Garden inspired by Jiří Trnka, the "Walt Disney of Easter Europe"
Enter the world of wild roses. Tall grass. A rusty stove. The smell of thunder and rain. Butterflies and ants. Worms. Your grandfader's lost glasses. A top secret message buried in the ground. An ancient (or it might seem like) plum tree planted by your nan. Your bare feet. Wind in the eyes....Your memories. There, at the end of the street, behind a high wall and a rusty gate is your garden!
Original project marking the anniversary of the foundation of Laterna magika, a performance inspired by Jiři Trnka’s book of illustrations and the staging team members and dancers’ reminiscences of the gardens of their childhoods.
- Please check the current conditions for admission to concerts.
- One 20 min. intermission
- Purchased tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
- No discounts are provided.
- Theatre is a cultural institution. Please respect the common principles of appropriate behaviour and clothing.
- The program may be subject to change.
- The price includes service fee of 3,7 € (100,- CZK)
More opera and ballet in Prague