The famous opera portraying story of femme fatale Carmen
French original version with Czech and English surtitles
The story of Carmen, a passionate Gipsy whose love can never be won for good and whose flighty life ends at the hand of a spurned lover, the soldier Don José, has captivated audiences worldwide for decades.
Carmen is an opera abounding in sensuous and sultry melodies, which the stage director Jozef Bednárik has succeeded in shaping into a magnificent theatrical spectacle.
National Theatre Orchestra
National Theatre Chorus
Ballet of the National Theatre Opera
Kühn Children's Choir
- Printed tickets required.
- One 20-minute intermission
- The program may be subject to change.
- Purchased tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
- No discounts are provided.
- Theatre is a cultural institution. Please respect the common principles of appropriate behaviour and clothing.
Check the agenda of Prague opera and ballet performances at the National Theatre.