Chamber classical music at Klementinum St. Salvator Church. Christmas carols
The delightful Royal Czech Orchestra and three of Prague's most acclaimed soloists present rich program full of classical music gems. The concert takes place at St. Salvator Church, the main church of Klementinum complex.
- M. A. Charpentier: Te Deum (Prélude)
- J. F. Wade: Adeste Fideles
- J. S. Bach: Pastorale in F major
- A. Vivaldi: The Four Seasons (Spring & Winter)
- G. F. Händel: Aria from The Messiah
- J. S. Bach: Toccata & Fugue in D minor
- B. Smetana: Vltava (The Moldau)
- F. Schubert: Ave Maria
- L. van Beethoven: Symphony No. 5 - Allegro
- Czech and European Christmas Carols
Royal Czech Orchestra (10-13 members)
Marie Fajtová - soprano
Soloist of the National Theatre
Robert Hugo - organ
Baroque music specialist, home organist of St. Salvator Church
Viktor Mazáček- violin solo
Member of the Czech Philharmonic
The musicians took us on an impressive tour of the musical seasons. The pleasant sound of the Baroque organ has excelled in Bach's compositions, the exquisitely coordinated chamber orchestra portrayed all the layers of emotions, and the beautiful singing of Marie Fajtová was the cherry on the cake.
- We recommend you to come to the venue 20 min before the concert and exchange the ticket for the assigned seat ticket at the box office of the church located by the entrance on the right.
- No intermission
- Children up to age 8 free of charge
- Dress code: casual
Explore more classical music in Prague.