Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
This Christmas in Prague: chamber classical music at Klementinum St. Salvator Church situated directly at the Charles Bridge
The delightful Royal Czech Orchestra and three of Prague's most acclaimed soloists present rich program full of classical music gems. The concert takes place at St. Salvator Church, the main church of Klementinum complex.
- M. A. Charpentier: Te Deum (Prélude)
- W. A. Mozart: Ave Verum
- A. Vivaldi: The Four Seasons (Spring & Summer)
- W. A. Mozart: Requiem - Lacrimosa
- J. S. Bach: Air on the G - String
- G. Verdi: Aida (Offertorio)
- A. Dvořák: Largo from the New World Symphony
- F. Schubert: Ave Maria
- J. S. Bach: Toccata & Fugue in D minor
- W. A. Mozart: Salzburg Symphony K136 Allegro
- Czech and European Christmas Carols
Royal Czech Orchestra (10-13 members)
Marie Fajtová - soprano
Soloist of the National Theatre
Robert Hugo - organ
Baroque music specialist, home organist of St. Salvator Church
Viktor Mazáček- violin solo
Member of the Czech Philharmonic
The musicians took us on an impressive tour of the musical seasons. The pleasant sound of the Baroque organ has excelled in Bach's compositions, the exquisitely coordinated chamber orchestra portrayed all the layers of emotions, and the beautiful singing of Marie Fajtová was the cherry on the cake.
Explore more classical music in Prague.