The enchanting potpourri of famous classical pieces, rendered by acclaimed Czech musicians
This Prague classical concert in beautiful premises of Municipal House will delight you with the combination of a well-tuned program, mastery of prominent Czech musicians and their joy of music.
- W. A. Mozart: A Little Night Music
- G. F. Handel: Largo from Xerxes Opera
- A. Vivaldi: Symphonia in G
- P. Mascagni: Intermezzo sinfonico
- J. Brahms: Hungarian Dance
- J. Pachelbel: Canon
- J. S. Bach: Air
- A. Dvořák: Largo from Symphony No. 9 "From New World"
- A. Dvořák: Two Waltzes
- J. Strauss: Pizzicato Polka
- The entrance to the Grégr Hall (or Sladkovský Hall) will lead through the Mayor's Hall, which allows visitors to explore other spaces of the Municipal House. Banners with historical commentaries will be placed in the Mayor's Hall.
- You can enter 1 hour before the concert starts.
- Included in the ticket price.
Prague Music Chamber Orchestra (performs in 8 - 11 members) is composed of leading musicians who play in world known orchestras such as Czech Philharmonic or Czech Radio Symphony Orchestra. Prague Music Orchestra excels with its sophisticated sound and is a representative of a highly valued interpretative art.
Violin solo - alternations:
former concert master of the Suk Chamber Orchestra and a soloist of the New Prague Collegium Radio Symfonists
a concertmaster of the Czech Radio Symphony Orchestra
former member of the Prague Radio Symphony Orchestra and the second violin in Czech Philharmonic orchestra, member of Prague Royal Orchestra, Berg Chamber Orchestra, Talich Chamber Orchestra, Prague Collegium, etc.
We truly enjoyed this concert and secretly wished it would last longer - it was great! The musicians are outstanding and the choice of music is superb.
- No intermission
- Dress code: casual
Check other Prague classical concerts.