The most popular classical music pieces
Welcome to Colloredo Mansfeld Palace and its beautiful Dance Hall with the famous ceiling, where 200 years ago Mozart actually performed himself. In this palace directly by the Charles Bridge you can enjoy an hour of classical music jewels.
- A. Vivaldi: The Four Seasons - Spring and Summer
- M. Ravel: Bolero
- W. A. Mozart: A Little Night Music
- J. S. Bach: Air
- B. Smetana: The Moldau (Vltava)
- L. van Beethoven: Symphony No. 9 (Ode to Joy)
- P. I. Tchaikovsky: Swan Lake
- G. Bizet: Carmen (Habanera)
Royal Czech Orchestra (chamber cast)
Igor Lecian - violin solo
- No intermission
- Dress code: casual
List of upcoming classical concerts in Prague will guide you through all events.