Czech ensemble specializing in High Baroque and Classicism period joined by Czech harpsichord player Lukáš Vendl
- J. S. Bach, G. F. Händel, G. Ph. Telemann
Helena Pellarová – soprano
Jan Siřínek – violin
Jindra Černá – flute
Lukáš Vendl – harpsichord
Detailed concert program and information about the interpreters
- St. Nicholas Church opens for concert visitors 15 minutes before the concert.
- No intermission
- The concert is free of charge for children under 10 years.
- The promoter of concerts at St. Nicholas church does not provide group discounts.
- Program subject to change.
- Printed ticket required.
- Dress code: casual
Visit other classical music concerts in Prague.