Visit St. Nicholas Church and get a chance to listen to a lovely soprano and organ
- J. S. Bach, Ch. Gounod, A. Stradella, W. A. Mozart, G. F. Händel
Terezie Švarcová – soprano
Michaela Káčerková – organ
Detailed concert program and information about the interpreters
More facts about organ
- St. Nicholas Church opens for concert visitors 15 minutes before the concert.
- No intermission
- The concert is free of charge for children under 10 years.
- The promoter of concerts at St. Nicholas church does not provide group discounts.
- Program subject to change.
- Printed ticket required.
- Dress code: casual
Visit other classical music concerts in Prague.