Visit the beautiful Baroque gem in the centre of Lesser Town in Prague and hear Mozart, Bach, Vivaldi or Haydn
- W. A. Mozart, J. S. Bach, A. Vivaldi, J. Haydn
Eva Štruplová – soprano
František Šťastný – organ
Detailed concert program and information about the interpreters
More facts about organ
- St. Nicholas Church opens for concert visitors 15 minutes before the concert.
- No intermission
- The concert is free of charge for children under 10 years.
- The promoter of concerts at St. Nicholas church does not provide group discounts.
- Program subject to change.
- Printed ticket required.
- Dress code: casual
Other popular organ concerts in Prague