The most convenient place to listen to the baroque music: the European Baroque jewel, St. Nicholas Church!
- J. S. Bach, J. D. Zelenka, J. Haydn, W. A. Mozart
Bronislava Smržová Tomanová – soprano
Eva Bublová – organ, positive organ
Detailed concert program and information about the soloists
More facts about organ
- St. Nicholas Church opens for concert visitors 15 minutes before the concert.
- No intermission
- The concert is free of charge for children under 10 years.
- The promoter of concerts at St. Nicholas church does not provide group discounts.
- Program subject to change.
- Printed ticket required.
- Dress code: casual
Visit other classical music concerts in Prague.