Czech favorite trumpeter Miroslav Kejmar and organist Aleš Bárta harmonize in tonight's chamber concert
- G. F. Händel, A. Vivaldi, W. A. Mozart, F. Schubert, J. S. Bach
Miroslav Kejmar – trumpet
Aleš Bárta – organ
Detailed concert program and information about the soloists
More facts about organ
- St. Nicholas Church opens for concert visitors 15 minutes before the concert.
- No intermission
- The concert is free of charge for children under 10 years.
- The promoter of concerts at St. Nicholas church does not provide group discounts.
- Program subject to change.
- Printed ticket required.
- Dress code: casual
Visit other classical music concerts in Prague.