Enjoy classical music in Klementinum St. Salvator church with historical surroundings of beautiful Charles Bridge area
The Royal Czech Orchestra and three of Prague's most acclaimed soloists present program with gems of classical music. The concert takes place at St. Salvator Church, the main church of Klementinum complex.
- M. A. Charpentier: Te Deum (Prélude)
- G. F. Händel: Largo from Xerxes
- A. Vivaldi: The Four Seasons (Spring&Summer)
- J. S. Bach: Toccata & Fugue in D minor (on the big organ)
- W. A. Mozart: Requiem (Lacrimosa)
- J. S. Bach: Air on the G String
- F. Schubert: Ave Maria
- W. A. Mozart: Divertimento K136 (Allegro)
- B. Smetana: The Moldau (Vltava)
- L. van Beethoven: Symphony No. 5 (Allegro)
Royal Czech Orchestra (chamber cast of approx. 8 members)
Marie Fajtová - soprano
Soloist of the National Theatre
Robert Hugo - organ
Baroque music specialist, home organist of St. Salvator Church
Viktor Mazáček- violin solo
Member of the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra
The musicians took us on an impressive tour of the musical seasons. The pleasant sound of the Baroque organ has excelled in Bach's compositions, the exquisitely coordinated chamber orchestra portrayed all the layers of emotions, and the beautiful singing of Marie Fajtová was the cherry on the cake.
- We recommend you to come to the venue 20 min before the concert and exchange the ticket for the assigned seat ticket at the box office of the church located by the entrance on the right.
- No intermission
- Children up to age 8 free of charge
- Dress code: casual
Explore more classical music in Prague.