Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
Enjoy classical music in Klementinum St. Salvator church with historical surroundings of beautiful Charles Bridge area
The Royal Czech Orchestra and three of Prague's most acclaimed soloists present program with gems of classical music. The concert takes place at St. Salvator Church, the main church of Klementinum complex.
- A. Vivaldi: The Four Seasons (Spring&Summer)
- G. F. Händel: Largo from Xerxes
- J. S. Bach: Toccata in D minor (on the big organ)
- L. v. Beethoven: Symphony No.5 (Allegro)
- W. A. Mozart: Ave Verum
- M. A. Charpentier: Te Deum
- B. Smetana: The Moldau (Vltava)
- J. S. Bach: Air on the G - String
- F. Schubert: Ave Maria
- G. Verdi: AIDA - Triumphal March (organ)
Royal Czech Orchestra (10-13 members)
Marie Fajtová - soprano
Soloist of the National Theatre
Robert Hugo - organ
Baroque music specialist, home organist of St. Salvator Church
Viktor Mazáček- violin solo
Member of the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra
The musicians took us on an impressive tour of the musical seasons. The pleasant sound of the Baroque organ has excelled in Bach's compositions, the exquisitely coordinated chamber orchestra portrayed all the layers of emotions, and the beautiful singing of Marie Fajtová was the cherry on the cake.
- No intermission
- Children up to age 8 free of charge
- Dress code: casual
Explore more classical music in Prague.