Musical gems by Baroque composers played by excellent Czech musicians at one of the most iconic churches in Prague
- B. M. Černohorský, J. Pachelbel, W. A. Mozart, G. F. Händel, J. S. Bach
Anežka Beščecová, Anna Nešverová, Anežka Tonová, Petr Grau – Flutes
Přemysl Kšica – organ
Detailed concert program and information about the interpreters
More facts about organ
- St. Nicholas church opens for concert visitors 15 minutes before the concert.
- No intermission
- The concert is free of charge for children under 10 years.
- The promoter of concerts at St. Nicholas church does not provide group discounts.
- Program subject to change.
- Printed ticket required.
- Dress code: casual
Visit other classical music concerts in Prague.