All organ music lovers should visit the popular St. Nicholas Church in Lesser Town in Prague.
- J. S. Bach, D. Buxtehude, J. Pachelbel, G. Muffat
Michaela Káčerková – organ
Detailed concert program and information about the interpreters
More facts about organ
- St. Nicholas church opens for concert visitors 15 minutes before the concert.
- No intermission
- The concert is free of charge for children under 10 years.
- The promoter of concerts at St. Nicholas church does not provide group discounts.
- Program subject to change.
- Printed ticket required.
- Dress code: casual
Check Prague's event venues and choose your favorite!