An hour of classical music at Prague´s most iconic Baroque church
- J. S. Bach, A. Marcello, G. F. Händel, A. Vivaldi
Ludmila Vernerová – soprano
Vojtěch Jouza – oboe
Michelle Hradecká – organ
Detailed concert program and information about the interpreters
More facts about organ
- St. Nicholas church opens for concert visitors 15 minutes before the concert.
- No intermission
- The concert is free of charge for children under 10 years.
- The promoter of concerts at St. Nicholas church does not provide group discounts.
- Program subject to change.
- Printed ticket required.
- Dress code: casual
Visit other classical music concerts in Prague.