Chamber organ concert at the most famous Baroque church in Prague just below the Prague Castle
- G. F. Händel, G. Verdi, A. Dvořák, J. S. Bach
Josef Škarka – baritone
Kateřina Málková – organ
Detailed concert program and information about the interpreters
More facts about organ
- St. Nicholas church opens for concert visitors 15 minutes before the concert.
- No intermission
- The concert is free of charge for children under 10 years.
- The promoter of concerts at St. Nicholas church does not provide group discounts.
- Program subject to change.
- Printed ticket required.
- Dress code: casual
Visit other classical music concerts in Prague.