Chamber concert in Prague: string ensemble with organ
Listen to a spectacular 18th century organ with Baroque wood-carvings by F. I. Weise which has rare historical value. It is the biggest classical organ in Prague with 3500 reed-pipes. Look forward to a unique acoustic quality.
- N. Paganini: Grand variazioni
- T. Albinoni: Adagio in G Minor
- J. S. Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D Minor
- A. Vivaldi: The Four Seasons: Spring / Winter
- W. A. Mozart: Introduction and Fugue in C
- F. Schubert: Ave Maria
- C. Saint- Saëns: The Swan
- A. Dvořák: Largo /New World Symphony/
- M. Ravel: Bolero
- L. Böellmann: Toccata
Czech Strings Chamber Ensemble
Jakub Jánský - artistic leader
prof. Josef Popelka - great organ
- No intermission
- The organiser reserves the right to make any changes in the program, performers and time.
- Children up to 8 years free of charge
Check out our offer of other Prague classical music concerts.