Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
Group discount 10+ people
||October 21, 2019 | 09:30 (Mon)
Karlovy Vary: one of the most beautiful spa towns in Europe. Lovely colonnades. Tranquil atmosphere.
Enjoy the day trip to spa town of Karlovy Vary, situated about 100 km west of Prague. The world famous spa was founded by the Czech king Charles IV in 1358 and the local mineral springs have healed many personalities, such as the German poet Goethe and the Russian Tsar Peter the Great.
- Visit the world renowned glass factory Moser and fall in love with all the glass work.
- Walk through the Karlovy Vary historic center with your guide.
- Taste the healing hot springs.
- Admire the architecture.
- Take photos of the incredible colonnades.
- Guide (English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish)
- Round trip Prague-Karlovy Vary-Prague in air-conditioned coach
- Admission fee to Moser factory
See meeting point on the map (Náměstí Republiky 3, Prague 1)
See other Prague and Czechia sightseeing tours