Hear the famous Czech organist & Czech String Chamber Ensemble performing popular organ toccatas
In the concert you will hear a unique Baroque romantic organ with 50 registers, 3 manuals and 3500 pipes! The organ was built in 1733 and for its perfect music qualities and pleasing tones attracts prominent Czech and foreign organists who love playing the organ.
- J. S. Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D
- A. Vivaldi: The Four Seasons (Summer / Autumn)
- W. A. Mozart: Ave Verum Corpus
- A. Dvořák: Largo (from New World Symphony)
- A. Dvořák: Stabat Mater (overture)
- L. Boëllmann: Toccata
- F. Schubert: Ave Maria
- Ch. M. Widor: Toccata
Aleš Bárta - great classical organ
Czech String Chamber Ensemble
Jakub Jánský - artistic leader
- No intermission
- Children up to 8 years free of charge
- The organiser reserves the right to make any changes in the program, performers and time.
- Dress code: casual
Prague Ticket Office is your guide through Prague classical concerts.