Concert at St. Giles Church with organ built in 1733. A. Dvořák, J. S. Bach, B. Smetana, F. Schubert
You will hear a unique Baroque romantic organ with 50 registers, 3 manuals and 3500 pipes! The organ was built in 1733 and for its perfect music qualities and pleasing tones attracts prominent Czech and foreign organists who love playing the organ.
- T. Albinoni: Adagio
- J. S. Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D Minor
- A. Vivaldi: The Four Seasons (Summer/Winter)
- W. A. Mozart: Ave Verum Corpus
- W. A. Mozart: Introduction and Fugue in C
- F. Schubert: Ave Maria
- A. Dvořák: Stabat Mater /overture/
- B. Smetana: Vltava
- L. Böellmann: Toccata
Czech Strings Chamber Ensemble
Jakub Jánský - artistic leader
prof. Josef Popelka / Aleš Bárta - great organ
- No intermission
- Children up to 8 years free of charge
- The organiser reserves the right to make any changes in the program, performers and time.
- Dress code: casual
Check all Prague´s classical concerts.