Get the best deal: walk tour, bus city tour, Prague Castle, lunch and free drink (Pilsner Urquell)
In this combined tour you will see the Czech capital city from many angles.
- Start your tour at the Old Town, which includes a unique Jewish part.
- Go on a 20 minute minibus tour through the downtown to the Prague Castle.
- Walk a bit and then enjoy lunch!
- Continue along Nerudova Street, through the Lesser Town to the Charles Bridge.
- Take a short Vltava river cruise on a small boat. The views of the historical buildings along the river are great!
- Cross the Charles Bridge and go back to the Old Town.
- Guide (English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish)
- Walk Tour
- Minibus Tour
- Lunch + free drink
- Short Vltava river cruise
See meeting point on the map (Náměstí Republiky 3, Prague 1)
- Bring your ID with you.
- Tour terminates in the Old Town Square.
See other Prague and Czechia sightseeing tours