Informative, interesting, full of history. Jewish Prague tour will make you wonder about the past...
During this 3 hours long tour you will visit the only Jewish municipal area in Central Europe which survived the Holocaust.
- Visit Maisel Synagogue, Pinkas Synagogue, Klaus Synagogue, Spanish Synagogue
- Walk in the premises of the Old Town Cemetery (according to the National Geographic, one of the "must visit" cemeteries in the world).
- Learn about the Jewish history.
- Admission fee to synagogues
See meeting point on the map (Náměstí Republiky 3, Prague 1). Please look for yellow Prague Sightseeing Tour & Cityrama kiosk opposite of Municipal house.
- Bring your ID with you.
- Tour terminates in the Old Town Square.
See other Prague and Czechia sightseeing tours