Visit St. Nicholas Church and listen to a beautiful soprano with violin and organ
- J. S. Bach, A. Vivaldi, G. F. Händel, A. Dvořák, P. Mascagni
Alena Tichá – soprano
Petr Zdvihal – violin
Radka Zdvihalová – organ
Detailed concert program and information about the interpreters
More facts about organ
- St. Nicholas church opens for concert visitors 15 minutes before the concert.
- No intermission
- The concert is free of charge for children under 10 years.
- The promoter of concerts at St. Nicholas church does not provide group discounts.
- Program subject to change.
- Printed ticket required.
- Dress code: casual
More classical music in Prague's beautiful churches