Admire the interiors of the Prague Baroque gem, St. Nicholas Church, and listen to a powerful chamber concert
- J. S. Bach, W. A. Mozart, G. B. Viviani
Bronislava Smržová Tomanová – soprano
Jan Pohořalý – trumpet
Eva Bublová – organ, positive organ
Detailed concert program and information about the interpreters
More facts about organ
- St. Nicholas church opens for concert visitors 15 minutes before the concert.
- No intermission
- The concert is free of charge for children under 10 years.
- The promoter of concerts at St. Nicholas church does not provide group discounts.
- Program subject to change.
- Printed ticket required.
- Dress code: casual
More classical music in Prague