Popular day trip from Prague: medieval town of Český Krumlov in scenic Southern Bohemia
We invite you to visit the picturesque medieval town of Český Krumlov, located in scenic Southern Bohemia along the banks of Vltava river. The town was founded in 13th century and has retained its former medieval character.
During summer period, you´ll visit Český Krumlov Castle, the second largest in the country after Prague Castle. It was a seat of the powerful Rožmberk and Schwarzenberg families and now houses rich historical collections. In the castle gardens you cannot miss the unique Baroque castle theater. You will also have time to have a rest in one of the many stylish and cosy pubs.
- Magical UNESCO world cultural and natural heritage Český Krumlov
- Fantastic views - Vltava river, surroundings
- Picturesque Renaissance buildings
- Walk in the Český Krumlov Castle area
- Bus trip Prague-Český Krumlov-Prague
- Lunch in winter season (from 1.11. - 31.3.)
- Castle interiors visit + Castle fee in summer season (from 1.4. - 31.10.)
See meeting point on the map (Pařížská 1, Prague 1 - Staré Město) - the corner of Pařížská street. Please look for Martin Tour Prague kiosk.
Visit jazz & blues night concerts while in Prague!