Half-day bus trip to Terezín: a concentration camp and ghetto established during the WWII
Half-day excursion to the place where Nazi occupation during the Second World War induced the most tragic chapter in the history of not only one town, but also the catastrophic fate of many thousands of innocent victims.
Let the guide show you around the entire complex of the former nazi concentration camp with narration including authentic personal memories, chilling experiences and episodes from Terezín’s cruel history.
- Visit the Terezín site (Memorial, Ghetto Museum, Magdeburg Barracks).
- Learn about the gruelsome lives at the camp from your guide.
- Find out about history of Terezín.
- Pay your respects to the victims.
- Bus trip Prague-Terezín-Prague
- Entrance fee
See meeting point on the map (Pařížská 1, 110 00 Staré Město) - the corner of Pařížská street. Please look for Martin Tour Prague box.