Visit Karlštejn Castle founded by Charles IV, King of Bohemia and of the Roman Empire
Half-day trip to a majestic Gothic castle founded 650 years ago (in 1348) by Charles IV, King of Bohemia and of the Roman Empire. The castle was purpose built as a place for safekeeping of royal treasures, especially the coronation jewels and served as king´s sanctuary.
Located in a picturesque site on the Dragon´s rock in the middle of dense forests just about an hour´s drive from Prague, for many visitors this is one of the most popular Czech destinations.
- Feel the magic at the Karlštejn Castle.
- Visit the Karlštejn Castle interiors.
- Taste the Original Karlštejn Mead for free.
- Bus trip Prague - Karlštejn - Prague
- 30 minute walk
- Castle entry
- The Karlštejn Castle was never conquered.
See meeting point on the map (Pařížská 1, 110 00 Staré Město) - the corner of Pařížská street. Please look for Martin Tour Prague box.
Visit jazz concerts while in Prague!