A New Year's resoution? More classical music in Prague!
Spend your winter holidays in Prague and welcome 2019 with a classical music concert in Rudolfinum's Dvořák Hall.
- B. Smetana - My Country (Moldau)
- E. Grieg - Piano concerto A minor
- G. Verdi - Nabucco (ouverture)
- G. Rossini - Il Barbiére di Siviglia (aria "Una voce poco fa")
- Ch. Gounod - Romeo and Juliet (aria "Je veux vivre")
- P. I. Tchaikovsky - The Nutcracker (Walz of the flowers)
- A. Dvořák - Rusalka (Song of the Moon)
- J. Strauss - Kaiser walzer
- J. Strauss - Die Fledermaus (aria "Mein Herr Marquiz")
- J. Strauss - Tritsch-Tratsch Polka
- J. Strauss - An der schönen blauen Donau
North Czech Philharmony Teplice:
is an internationally recognized orchestra, dating back to 1838. With the orchestra have collaborated such artists as conductors Libor Pešek, Vladimír Válek, Jaroslav Soukup, Tomáš Koutník, Charles Olivieri-Munroe, violinist Maxime Vengerov, pianist Caroline Murat and many others. The North Czech Philharmonic performs in European cultural centers like in Munich, Berlin, Basle, Paris, Valencia, Lisbon, Belgrade, Budapest, Zagreb, Ljubljana, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Grenoble, Madrid, La Valetta and others.
In the year 2006 the orchestra began to cooperate with the prestigious agency Columbia Artists Managemant New York Inc. The latest project was a tour to Germany with the Lord of the Rings Symphony by Howard Shore with motives of the same film. The orchestra performs regularly on the major stages in Pragueand other Czech cities, too. Nevertheless, the emphasis of the artistic activities remains in performing concerts in Teplice with the main aim to contribute to the cultural life in this city.
Ender Sakpinar - conductor
Mikyung Lee - soprano
Jiwon Lee - piano
- One 15 minutes long intermission
- Recommended dress code: smart casual
We will be happy to see you at our store in Old Town Square.