Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
||July 24, 2018 | 20:00 (Tue)
||Rudolfinum - Dvořák Hall
Things to do in Prague: visit chamber classical concert in Rudolfinum
The magnificent Dvořák Hall in Rudolfinum host a chamber classical concert which we are more than happy to recommend.
- Antonio Vivaldi: The Four Seasons (Spring & Summer)
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Famous Aria from Figaro
- Bedřich Smetana: Vltava (The Moldau)
- Ludwig van Beethoven: Symphony No.5 (Allegro)
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Requiem Lacrimosa
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Air on the G - String
- Georg Friedrich Händel: Largo from Xerxes
- Georges Bizet: Habanera from Carmen
- Maurice Ravel: Bolero
Prague Vivaldi Master´s Orchestra (10-13 members)
Orchestra Anda-Louise Bogza - soprano
Vlastimil Kobrle - violin solo
The concert has no intermission.
Sightseeing tours in Prague will show you Prague as it is. Beautiful.