Ahoy there! See Prague from a different perspective from the boat
A cruise of the Vltava with a tour of Prague's historic attractions is a great way to see Prague from a different angle. This romantic sightseeing cruise will show you why the capital city is said to be one of the most beautiful places in the world. Enjoy a comfortable trip with a nice drink in your hand.
- The fascinating and informative tour presents the history as well as the present use of the buildings.
- During the cruise you can listen to descriptions of the various monuments in eight languages. (English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Polish and Czech)
- Wide selection of on-board refreshments
See the meeting point on the map. (Čechův most, Dvořákovo nábřeží, Prague 1, pier no. 5)
- Although it is mandatory to select the desired cruise language, you will hear the site descriptions in 8 languages on the cruise.
- The boat is heated during winter and air-conditioned during summer + has a roof over the sundeck.
- Suitable for disabled or wheelchair users.
- Refreshment is not included in the ticket price.
- During winter season, the cruise will take place only if there is at least 6 people on board.
Check other sightseeing trips in and out of Prague.